Available for a period of minimum 4 to 6 months with a possibility to achieve the training through a work/study joint agreement between your school and Soft Solutions. The internship will be held at Villeneuve d'Ascq with a possibility of recruitment after the training period.
- Trainees profile: Students between the 4th and the 5th academic year or Student during final year – final project internship.
- Educational background: BE in Computer Engineering or System Engineering.
- Technological environment: SGDB Oracle, Linux.
- Technical Skills & experience: primary knowledge in Oracle DB and willing to perform your knowledge in Oracle DB.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MISSION
As an intern, you will:
- Using Oracle RAC:
- Creation of Oracle clusters
- Deployment of Soft Solutions applications
- Demonstration of cluster properties: failover, load balancing
- Implementation constraints:
- Using ASM: impacts on machine maintenance, etc…
- Impact on infrastructure: file system, hour Synchronization system.
- Monitoring: which tools are used to monitor a cluster?
- Documentation: Writing deployment documentation.
- Using Active DataGuard:
- Creation of an Active level DataGuard.
- Deployment for application.
- Using DataGuard for processes like reporting, workflow, etc…
- Putting in evidence the properties of the replicated instances: reading only, reasonable delay for replication (milliseconds, seconds, minutes), etc…
- Documentation: writing a deployment documentation.
- Performance analysis tools:
- Determination of a set of performance analysis tools: stats_pack, SQL Access Advisor, etc…
- Implementation of each selected tools.
- Putting ahead the "pros/cons" of each tool.