INDICATORS' & KPIS'
These two functions permit to analyze and monitor your operations from the Dashboard. The two corresponding portlets permit to select the reports and the KPI tree to be displayed.
“MONITOR YOUR ACTIVITY THANKS TO INDICATOR AND KPI PORTLETS”
- General Description
The Indicator Portlet provides the user with generated reports, which may include dynamic charts, tables and hyperlinks to detailed sections. Its added value is mainly to present the user real time data about his business, focusing on his business scope thanks to the Suite security management.
The Indicator portlet generates one or many reports, created in ibs Reporting, in html format.
Then the Indicator portlet beneficiates from all the technical features in ibs Reporting and is able to provide:
- Hyperlinks to the application or to another report
- Charts and graphs
- Consolidated tables
- A complete Indicator panel, melting all the above features
“PINPOINT AN INCIDENT AND DRILL DOWN TO ITS CAUSE”
Thanks to the Hyperlink advanced definition in ibs Reporting, the portlet is able to drill down or to provide more detailed views of the same information.
Thanks to the high chart library, the user can have charts with zooming out and in and contextual information features. To have this feature in ibs Dashboard, the report should have been configured in ibs Reporting with a dynamic chart included.
The Indicator portlet may also display some consolidated information, with totals, sub totals, and crossed information.
In case a user from a strategic profile needs all these function on the same view, ibs Reporting embedded in ibs Dashboard displays graphical and numeric indicators in the same portlet, in addition to hyperlinks leading to other related reports.
- General Description
The KPI portlet retrieves a list of strategic reports that can be populated from the Dashboard. The reports are presented in a tree, organizing by business themes.Each report is valuated by:
- A main indicator to target if the report deserves to be populated or not (ex: most critical category TO)
- The main indicator value
- The last time the report data was refreshed in case the report is based on batched data (ex: If the margins are consolidated weekly, it will display the last consolidation date)
- Execution Rate: this is the frequency on which the report has been generated. This indicator shows if the report is popular or not
- Average Execution Time: If the user hesitates to populate the report since its main indicator is not critical, if the report takes only a few seconds to be populated, he will generate it. If it takes a few minutes, maybe he will decide that there is no need to generate the report.
“MONITOR YOUR ACTIVITY THANKS TO KPI REPORTS GROUPED BY ACTIVITY”
The KPI portlet is fully configurable and follows the ibs System security. Depending on the Company security policy, either an administrator or any authorized user may tag a report as KPI thanks to ibs Reporting.
In this case, the Administrator uses the "Flag as KPI" function in the needed screen contextual actions.