ibs Central enables users to manage the entire Return process from the return request to the agreement between the supplier, and from the return preparation to the return shipment.
RETURN TO SUPPLIER
ibs Central enables users to manage the return request from the distribution center to the supplier or another distribution center - from the requisition to the definitive return request.
ibs Central manages all information needed for a return request such as:
- The expected return date;
- The price of the product that is part of the return and used to bill the supplier or distribution center; and
- The agreement process.
“TRACK THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN STAKEHOLDERS”
The return request can be submitted to the supplier agreement (agreement can be defined as mandatory through parameters defined in ibs Referential.
ibs Central manages the agreement process of returned quantities based on:
- Initial quantities defined by the users for the return request;
- Authorized quantities once the supplier has been informed of the return and accept and modify quantity to be returned; and
- Adjusted quantities if the user wants to modify the quantities at the finalization of the return.
ibs Central includes ease-of-use functionality to gain time when creating a return request:
- Item Keyboarding is a functionality that enables users to quickly and manually create a return.
- ibs Central is able to handle automatic return requisitions in function of product hierarchy and supplier (case of regular return used in specific business), which ensures users will not miss any return.
- Return Preparation
Once the return is finalized, the return is ready for preparation.
ibs Central automatically updates the preparation portfolio.
At preparation, users are able to populate the business solution with the quantity to be returned separate from the ones defined during the return request. At the end of this process, a preparation note is generated.
- Return Shipment
After the return is shipped, the real shipped quantity will be updated in the system through interface with a Warehouse Management System.
- Return Follow Up
Users follow the progress of each created return based on:
- The status of the return (the creation of the status in ibs Referential is dynamic to fit any business needs); and
- The logged communication between the distribution center and the supplier on the price and quantity agreement.
STORE RETURN MANAGEMENT
ibs Central enables users to visualize the return request from stores.
“SUPPORT THE RETURN PROCESS BETWEEN INTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS”
The exchange of information between the distribution center and the stores is transparent and enables immediate reaction of the different stakeholders.
ibs Central contains various predefined reports to support the Return process: