MATCH COLLABORATES WITH SOFT SOLUTIONS TO IMPROVE GLOBAL ASSESSMENT
Match has always considered the quality of its products and services as the basis for its communication to consumers. However, the company subsequently overlooked the significance of the effect an attractive and competent price image can have on their market share. As a result, the gap was evident and lead to a noticeable decrease in sales and a diminishing market share.
Match knew they had to act swiftly and wisely to recover the market share they had lost. Hence, they made the decision to do so by initiating a national communication campaign of a broad range of downward-revised prices.
Naturally, investments were considerably scaled down. Thus, it was essential for them to adopt a computerized solution that could manage a whole set of "punch" operations, while meeting the following requirements:
- Installation in record time (less than one week),
- Training users on a parallel path with current production work,
- Management of all sites, and
- Reduced costs.
" MATCH IS KNOWN AS A LOCAL AND AVERAGE-SIZED SUPERMARKET, SPECIALIZED IN FRESH FOOD PRODUCTS. "
Match interviewed many leading merchandising and marketing software providers and wisely chose Soft Solutions to answer their escalating business operational needs.
A close and efficient collaboration allowed the two parties to define and implement the solution in the short timeframe allocated. Due to the urgency of the situation, in only one week, the software solution found in our Merchandising Business Suite was installed and put to work, and a sustained assistance from Soft Solutions’ experts allowed users to carry out their tasks.
In the same length of time, from headquarters in the northern region, prices in all supermarkets were controlled, reviewed, and applied.
Thanks to the application’s flexibility, installation and distribution constraints were reduced to a minimum, resulting in the following:
- Image and profitability
- New objectives were rapidly achieved.
- Data consolidation provided an accurate and comprehensive view of banner's price image and profitability.
- Repositioning costs were easily analyzed.
- Follow-up on competition
- With its strategy gravitating more around the price axis, Match was now maintaining a follow-up on competition.
- Price simulations were tuned in to variations of competitive environments.
- Reduction of price gaps
- Adopted prices are in keeping with market prices.
Global improvement of banner's profitability
- Price monitoring and price positioning cost analysis enabled better management of profitability.
- Communications campaigns generated new flows influx of customers.
For information about any of our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Soft Solutions Suite
- Retail Collaboration Suite (GDSN/GS1, DataSync, e-Documents: RFI, RFQ, e-Invoices,…)
- Retail Operations Supply Chain Suite (Replenishment & Daily Store activities)
- Analytics Business Suite (Analytics, Forecasting and Modeling Simulations)
- Master Data Management Suite (Consolidated Information, ‘Single Version of the Truth')
- Merchandising Business Suite (Deals, Assortments, Promotions, Pricing, Space Planning)
- Kernel Execution Suite (Security, Workflow, Integration, Language translation, Reporting)