Implementation & Quality Assurance (QA)
Soft Solutions Quality Assurance is an independent service that focuses on planning and running tests, providing an outer perspective on the project requirements coverage.
IT'S ALL ABOUT ORGANIZATION
Our QA team handles both standard version testing and certification of the ibs Suite, along with specific changes required by our clients.
Our QA mission includes:
- Overall solution, features and test planning
- Document certification (all specifications have to be delivered with the related test cases prior to any implementation)
- Functional testing
- Complete business process testing, chaining functional features in a logical way
- Non regression testing
- Stress testing (users, data volumes, bandwidth, ).
- 2 - Test plan management
- Define identified test cases. This is highly dependent on the business requirements reference integrity to ensure testing coverage of the solution.
- Implement test cases with the appropriate tools. Depending on the project, tests can be automatic, semi-automatic or manual. In all cases, expected input and output arecensed.
- 3 - Test campaign management
- Organize test cases into campaigns according to projects milestones, importance and business scope.
- Execute these campaigns.
- Provide reporting and monitoring solutions to get a clear view on situation.
- Include non regression testing into campaign planning at each strategic / impacting step (version update, core change, ).
- 4 - Case management
- Define case reporting tickets and workflows to provide information to the right persons.
- Switch to a cooperative mode between QA and Development to speed-up corrections in case of clearly defined cases.
- Rollback to development mode in case of impacting cases.