STOCK / INVENTORY
ibs Store manages a unified vision of the stock and can be shared by the team involved in the replenishment process.
Every stock activity is tracked in the business solution and enables users to define different angles of perspectives: level of stock can be seen by stores, locations, stock natures, products and stock movements.
STOCK SNAPSHOT AND HISTORY
ibs Store manages stock in real-time whatever the movement type (receiving, shrinkage, inventory, change stock state, stock transfer, …).
- Weighted Average Cost Price
- Last Purchase Price
- FIFO (First In First Out)
“GET THE STOCK VISUALIZATION ACCORDING TO different ANGLES.”
ibs Store can manage different stock natures and stock locations that will enable users to follow the stock movement
- Stock nature such as on hand,quarantine, reserved, to be returned, damaged, transit.
- Stock location such as store, in-store, back-store, remote reserve.
- Stock History
ibs Store manages stock history.
Stock can be visualized according to different search criteria:
- Products or Product Hierarchy
- Stock Nature
- Stock Location
- Movement Type
- Stock Estimation
ibs Store provides an estimation of the stock with all the coming order.
The users can get a better vision of the stock at any moment.
ibs Store offers stores the ability to track the items that have been ordered or received.
At any moment, the user can follow up items and take actions in function of the result.
ibs Store enables stores to apply shrinkage on products for any type of business reason. (A user configuration of shrinkage type can be done in ibs Referential according to the business needs of the retailer)
FLEXIBLE MANAGEMENT OF SHRINKAGE
The user is able to create shrinkage, to submit it before its execution and application in the stock.
Shrinkage can be followed through a portfolio that is updated in real time. ( shrinkage follow up is supported by the creation of dynamic status in ibs Referential that enables to fit any business needs).
CHANGE STOCK STATE MANAGEMENT
ibs Store manages the change stock state and covers all business needs.
“COVER ALL BUSINESS NEEDS OF THE CHANGE STOCK STATE”
Stock can be easily moved:
- From a stock nature and location to a new stock nature and new stock location
- From a stock nature to new stock nature (in the same location)
- From a stock location to a new stock location (for the same stock nature)
- Stock can also exit from the system or entered into the system.
The user is able to create the change stock state, to submit it before its execution and application in the stock.
The Change Stock State can be followed through a portfolio that is updated in real time (the change stock state follow up is supported by the creation of dynamic status in ibs Referential that enables to fit any business needs).
ibs Store enables the transfer of products between the different players of the logistic channel:
- Transfer between stores
- Transfer between store and distribution center
Transfer Requisition is created with the definition of the entity, the location and the stock nature.
“ORGANIZE THE TRANSFER BETWEEN STAKEHOLDERS”
Once the Transfer is approved between both entities, the stock is updated in both entities (with stock input and output).
Transfer can be followed through a portfolio that is updated in real time. (The transfer follow up is supported by the creation of dynamic status in ibs Referential that can fit any business need).
ibs Store manges the entire inventory process.
“PLAN AND EXECUTE THE INVENTORY PROCESS”
ibs Store manges:
- The product counting
- Product counting can be integrated from an external system
- Gap with the theoretical stock is calculated automatically
- Stock are automatically updated the validation of the Inventory
Users can access the inventory plan and do a follow up for each counting. (The inventory follow up is supported by the creation of dynamic status in ibs Referential that can fit any business need).
ibs Store contains a lot of predefined reports to support the Stock process:
- Change Stock State Report
- Shrinkage Report
- Inventory Report
- Stock Comparison between ibs Store and external systems