Galeries Lafayette / BHV
GALERIES LAFAYETTE SEES PROFITS IMPROVE WITH SOFT SOLUTIONS
“GALERIES LAFAYETTE REPRESENTS FRENCH FASHION'S PREMIER SHOWCASE.”
Groupe Galeries Lafayette's strategy was to build a retail group that stood apart from the rest based on its winning spirit and its quest for performance. With intentions to optimize their operational results, Groupe Galeries Lafayette chose SoftSolutions to improve their suppliers' negotiations management process by replacing their legacy system.
Galeries Lafayette Group searched for a unique solution to:
- Unify data and processes for both Galeries Lafayette and BHV banners;
- Manage negotiations on millions of items;
- Automate suppliers' negotiations based on purchases, sales and stocks;
- Automate invoicing and recovering processes;
- Enlarge the scope of negotiated conditions; and
- Adapt to new and specific business rules and processes.
By implementing our supplier negotiations management solution, which is part of our Merchandising Business Suite, at the core of their information systems, the Group identified opportunities for profit improvement by better buying, optimizing negotiations and having access to the accurate deals and supplier performance information to ensure healthy sales and margin.
Furthermore, based on the effective results they've seen in the negotiation and accounting departments within the company, Galeries Lafayette decided to go forth and implement these best practices across several banners and purchasing departments.
Our intelligent solutions offer Galeries Lafayette the ability to handle and automate all sorts of negotiations under one platform, which were previously managed through several applications.
For information about any of our products, please contact us at email@example.com
Soft Solutions Suite
- Retail Collaboration Suite (GDSN/GS1, DataSync, e-Documents: RFI, RFQ, e-Invoices,…)
- Retail Operations Supply Chain Suite (Replenishment & Daily Store activities)
- Analytics Business Suite (Analytics, Forecasting and Modeling Simulations)
- Master Data Management Suite (Consolidated Information, ‘Single Version of the Truth')
- Merchandising Business Suite (Deals, Assortments, Promotions, Pricing, Space Planning)
- Kernel Execution Suite (Security, Workflow, Integration, Language translation, Reporting)