ABOUT "CARREFOUR GROUP"
Over the past 40 years, Carrefour Group has grown to become one of the world's leading distributing groups. The successful retailer is active in 33 countries throughout the world with different banners and formats. Carrefour Group has achieved first place and second place in the European scene and international retail scene, respectively.
Strengthened by the commitment of its 475,000 employees and its franchisees, Carrefour Group pursues a policy of sustained growth in a context of sustainable development, allowing everyone: customers, shareholders, employees, partners, and the public sector to share fully in its success.
- Operating in 33 countries
- No.1 in the European Retail Market
- No.2 in the Global Retail Market
- €91.50 billion sales revenue 2011 (Incl. VAT)
- Over 15,937 stores
- 1,401 Hypermarkets
- 2,952 Supermarkets
- 5,059 Convenience stores
- 6,373 Hard discount stores + 152 cash & carry stores
- Over 471,750 employees