AUCHAN HAPPY WITH SOFT SOLUTIONS' DEMONSTRATION OF GLOBAL STANDARDS
“Soft Solutions have a unique understanding of the master data requirements of large retailers; the certification by GS1 is a further demonstration of their commitment to Global Standards and underlines the fact that they are the leading software company in Europe in enabling retailers to capture the benefits of Data Synchronization.”
Daniel Malouf, Chief Information Officer
European Leading Retailer Auchan.
An integral part of retail operational execution is relying on the quality of information exchanged between suppliers and retailer. Data retrieved from external sources is a meticulous task and in some cases timely and costly. In response to this market demand, Auchan chose the data synchronization solution found in our Soft Solutions' Master Data Management Suite to acquire and update information in an automated way, while reducing operational costs and increasing the integrity and usability of information.
“RETAILERS NEED TO ENSURE THAT ANY DATA SYNCHRONIZATION SOLUTION IS SECURE AND COMPATIBLE WITH GLOBAL STANDARDS”
Auchan made the decision to implement the new software platform to manage the creation, modification and archive the company's global retail data. The project delivered on both business objectives as well as, technical objectives. The business objectives were: Mass Consumption Products, Housing and Leisure (Books and Toys), Wines and Spirits; and the Technical Objectives were: LCP, Point to Point and GDSN.
Soft Solutions proudly reports the successful delivery on Auchan's expectations: Time saved in operational activities, improved quality of information, reduction in delays in information updates frequently refreshed, omission of erroneous data, a database of 400,000 items and over 6,600,000 modifications, and most importantly, an ROI of €70 ($91.35 USD) per item card.
For information about any of our products, please contact us at email@example.com
Soft Solutions Suite
- Retail Collaboration Suite (GDSN/GS1, DataSync, e-Documents: RFI, RFQ, e-Invoices,…)
- Retail Operations Supply Chain Suite (Replenishment & Daily Store activities)
- Analytics Business Suite (Analytics, Forecasting and Modeling Simulations)
- Master Data Management Suite (Consolidated Information, ‘Single Version of the Truth')
- Merchandising Business Suite (Deals, Assortments, Promotions, Pricing, Space Planning)
- Kernel Execution Suite (Security, Workflow, Integration, Language translation, Reporting)